- Must have Valid Government Issued Photo Identification at the time of application.
- 9 Months of current or previous rental history where your name was on the rental agreement.
- No rental history will require an additional deposit.
- Studio Apartment- 2 occupants is acceptable.
- 1 Bedroom Apartment- 2 occupants is acceptable.
- 2 Bedroom Apartment- 4 occupants is acceptable.
- Gross monthly income must be equal to or greater than 2 times the rent.
- Pay stubs or proof of income shall be required.
- May be approved with co-signer if they qualify.
CREDIT: We use Trans Union Consumer Credit Reporting Company.
- “No credit” is considered good credit. (May require extra Deposit)
- Medical Bills and student loans will be taken into consideration.
- From $1,000 up to $3,000 in collections or charged-off by creditor, will require an
- additional deposit.
- Over $3,000 can be denied.
- Any conviction regarding other persons private property or to other persons, may be
- grounds for denial.
- Felony convictions may be grounds for denial.
- Any drug related conviction may be grounds for denial.
- Any past evidence of Domestic Dispute with person applying with may be grounds for denial.
- Bankruptcies not “discharged”.
- Eviction in the last 5 years. – If older than 5 years than an extra deposit will be required.
- Outstanding “housing/property debt”.
- Information on application differs from credit or criminal report.
- NSF checks not picked up.
- Open Judgement on credit report.
- Any Sex Crime.
- Any Open Criminal Case
Above Rental Criteria may/may not exclude Applicant. Final decision is at the discretion of Management.